The Naples Botanical
A visit to Naples Botanical Garden, is the perfect outing during your vacation in Naples!
If you need a break from the beach, take a visit to one of the most enjoyable of the Naples attractions.... the stunning botanical garden!
Here you will experience seven different beautiful gardens, where you can leisurely wander around and take in the spectacular scenery.
Spend a few hours or a whole day taking pictures, enjoy a fresh lunch, take a guided tour of the gardens, or take in one or more of the many educational programs (children & adults), the Naples Botanical Garden Center has to offer.
Things to See
There are seven charming gardens to visit at the N. Botanical Garden.
- Children’s Splash around with your little ones in the pools or experience the beauty of the “Butterfly House”.
- Brazilian Gaze upon the breath-taking Brazilian-themed garden dedicated to Roberto Burle Marx (better known as the “Father of Modern Landscape”).
- Caribbean Enjoy the wide variety of Caribbean-type landscape,everything from the mountain tops, tropical forests to the deserts.
- Asian From the coconut groves to the well- known temple water gardens, this dreamy garden is a beautiful reflection of the Asian tropics.
- Florida An exquisite arrangement, full of yellow, orange and pink lush tropical flowers and palm trees, a reminder of why we love Naples so much
- Water Enjoy the view of this luscious creation while you walk on the boardwalk, that passes through the heart of Naples Botanical Garden.
- Preserve A 90 acre preserve with a variety of trees and flowers... be sure to check out the bird-watching tower!
- If you are planning to take photos for professional purposes, be sure to call ahead to book a date and time.
- There is a fee for professionals taking photos within the grounds, and a photography policy must be signed.
- Visitors are encouraged to take photos for personal use and memories, without a fee, of course!
- Any or all photographs taken at this attraction, are considered property of the N.B.G.
Tips for Your Visit
- Call ahead is you'd like to know what's blooming!
- Also call ahead, to book a time, if you plan to take photographs for professional use.
- Upcoming wedding in Naples? This gorgeous garden is a wonderful spot to host a wedding ceremony and a reception too if you wish. It's also available for rental for parties and other special events.
Other Fun Stuff and Information
- Garden Café Cart
Why bother packing a lunch, when you can order a fresh sandwich or salad, or other delicious specialty items lunch from the Garden Café Cart! Operated by Tastebuds Custom Catering, daily from 10-to 4pm, November through to April, weekends, 10am - 4pm, May through to October.
Closed from June to September.
- Visitor Center and Store
Here you can find hand-crafted jewelry, children’s toys, gift items, tropical plants for your home, stationary, educational kits, home and garden décor and much more! Open daily from 9am - 5pm.
- Location and Contact Information
4820 Bayshore Drive Naples, FL 34112
239-643-7275 or 1-877-433-1874
Available inside entrance gate, 9am-5pm
- Cost of Admission
Free, if you’re a member.Adults $12.95, Children 4-14 $7.95,3 and under are free.
When planning your trip to Naples, don’t miss the Naples Botanical Garden.....one of the musts on your 'things to do in Naples' list!
Reviews by Visitors to the Gardens
Click below to see reviews.
Naples Botanical Garden > Things to do in Naples > Home