The Cheesecake Factory For
the Most Decadent Cheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory serves THE most decadent cheesecake! It certainly ranks highly, as one of THE great family restaurants in Naples!
This a very popular restaurant. It is located in the parking lot area of the Coastland Center Mall on Tamiami Trail.
I don’t know about the other Cheesecake Factory locations, but this particular one is ALWAYS busy!
Since I'm not a 'lunch' person, I particularly like this restaurant for dinner.
I’ve found the best time to avoid waiting for long periods of time for a table, is to arrive between 4 and 5 p.m.
Sometimes you might get lucky and it may not be overly busy through the dinner period, from about 5-7:30pm, and you may not need to wait for long.
We’ve had to wait for up to an hour for a table on a busy day. This is one of the very few restaurants that I will actually put my name on a waiting list for a table. The wait is well worth it!
The hostess will give you a ‘beeper’ which lights up when your table is ready. This allows you to sit outside if you wish and you don’t need to worry about not hearing your name called when your table is ready. In spite of the crowds and popularity of this Naples FL restaurant, the staff seem to be successful in keeping waiting times to a minimum. The seating capacity of the restaurant is pretty significant and this also helps keep the waiting time to a minimum.
Why is this Restaurant in Naples so Popular?
I think The Cheesecake Factory is so popular because
- They have a tremendous variety of menu choices.
- The food is fresh and of good quality.
- The portions are extremely generous (great for sharing or take home in a ‘doggie bag’!)… which means good value!
- Cheesecake Factory prices are reasonable, considering the quality and the large portions.
- It's a great Naples restaurant for families, large groups or a business lunch
The Cheesecake Factory Menu
The Cheesecake Factory menu offers quite an extensive selection of great dishes! There’s lots of appetizers, small plate and snacks and appetizer salads to choose from.
There are basic pizzas available, as well as several gourmet selections. There’s seafood, hearty beef and pork choices, pastas, sandwiches, dinner salads, great charbroiled burgers, breakfast foods, a yummy Sunday brunch and also a wonderful selection of their decadent cheesecakes which have made them famous throughout the U.S.!
Well, THIS is the million dollar question for sure! This is a slightly embarrassing confession, but I have managed to work my way through every kind of cheesecake on the menu! So I guess this more or less qualifies me to at least give an opinion, regarding the ‘best’ cheesecake on the menu!
It’s a very very tough choice but I’ll have to go with the Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake! The Lemon Raspberry Cream runs a very close 2nd for me, and the Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake would certainly fall into 3rd place!
The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake recipes for their basic cheesecake is fabulous, so just choose your favorite flavoring combo for an extraordinary treat! I am never able to eat my cheesecake at the restaurant, so I always ask for mine ‘to go’!
Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic. My all-time favorite pasta dish…. Bow tie pasta with chicken, mushrooms, bacon, with caramelized onions in a wonderful garlic parmesan sauce. Absolutely heavenly!
- Carlton Salad. A great salad with romaine, feta, cranberries, avocado, pears, oranges and pecans with a nice light dressing. Don’t know who Carlton is but I like his salad!
I was disappointed that a favorite salad of mine has been dropped from the menu. It had a base of various baby greens, radicio, dried cranberries, honey pecans, and gorgonzola cheese with a ‘fab’ dressing. The gorgonzola in this salad, was my first ‘positive’ experience with blue cheeses! Now it’s gone!!
Dining Tips for the Naples Florida Cheesecake Factory
Consider sharing a dish. The portions are huge!
- Consider dining early, especially for dinner, between 4-5pm, or be prepared to wait.
- IF YOU MUST WAIT FOR A TABLE, leave a ‘scout’ from your group with the beeper they assign your group, at the restaurant. THEN, head for the Coastland Center Mall , which is about 75 steps across the parking lot!!! That’s the very reason I personally NEVER MIND THE WAIT!!! Then it’s just a matter of a quick text message from the official ‘scout’ to the shoppers in the mall, that your table has been called!!! I LOVE IT!!!
- Consider getting your ‘cheesecake’ dessert to go! You risk exploding if you end your meal with a large piece of great cheesecake that is too wonderful NOT to finish!!!
This restaurant can seat LOTS of people! As a result, there is a lot of background noise, especially at peak meal times.
After many conversations with people regarding 'noisy restaurants', I've come to learn that not everyone cares whether or not a restaurant is noisy. I personally do not like excess noise in a restaurant.
The food at this restaurant is good and I do like the convenient location, so I 'tolerate' the noise.
Other Naples Florida Restaurants
However, I certainly wouldn't recommend this location for a quiet, intimate, romantic dinner!
There’s an abundance of great restaurants to choose from in Naples Florida! This area is especially noted for it’s great fresh seafood due to it’s location right on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico
The prices range from inexpensive modest priced family style restaurants to upscale options charging exorbitant prices!
Located at the Coastland Center Mall,a great Naples shopping venue, across the parking lot from Macy's and Sears.
2090 North Tamiami Trail
Naples, Florida 34102
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11am-11pm
Friday - Saturday 11am-12:30am
Be sure to check out Happy Hour Deals in Naples!
Return to Naples Florida Restaurants
Return from Cheesecake Factory to Naples Florida Home Page